Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Democracy Forums > Debate > Conspiracy Theories

Share |

Old 10-31-2016, 06:05 PM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater
Default Hillary Won't be indicted

The only defensible reason for Comey to not indict her in July is that she is not competent to stand trial, Most likely due to neurological damage.

The reasons she were coronated? She wouldn't pull a McGovern and possibly destroy the party. She thought she could survive the Obamacare implosion and volunteered. I would say reason 2 is proof of neurological incompetence.

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-31-2016, 06:10 PM
Forget Trump

PBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debater

Sorry, William, that is complete and utter bullshit.

Anybody who saw her humble Trump in the three debates knows she is in full command of her faculties. More so than the whiny immature Donald Trump was, who let out string after string of lies, exaggerations, and rude interruptions.

Hillary won't be indicted because there are no grounds for an indictment. It has nothing to do with her health.

-Donald J. Trump, January 2016
"Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University".

- Mitt Romney, March 2016

Old 10-31-2016, 06:39 PM

NIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debaterNIOSA Master debater

I don't know what is going to happen. I don' t know if Hillary has neurological problems or not, but if that "diagnosis" is drawn on what she is doing now, or through this whole campaign, then the woman has had neurological problems since the 60's.

[/B]
"No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent"
Eleanor Roosevelt

Old 10-31-2016, 06:40 PM

CdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debater

Somehow, I knew that the title was too innocuous for William to not be a cover for a batshit crazy theory.

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

"But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war...war never changes." - Narrator, Fallout 3

Old 10-31-2016, 06:53 PM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIOSA View Post
I don't know what is going to happen. I don' t know if Hillary has neurological problems or not, but if that "diagnosis" is drawn on what she is doing now, or through this whole campaign, then the woman has had neurological problems since the 60's.
Back then she had recreational drug issues.

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com

Old 10-31-2016, 07:18 PM
Left of Lenin

Levski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debaterLevski Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by william the wierd View Post
Back then she had recreational drug issues.
You were there next to her, so -naturally... you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corodon View Post
She is monumentally greedy,

Old 10-31-2016, 08:09 PM
Forget Trump

PBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debater

I wouldn't argue that Donald Trump isn't more of a woman than Hillary.

"Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University".

Old 10-16-2017, 07:11 PM
I coulda been somebody!

Corodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBTime View Post
Sorry, William, that is complete and utter bullshit.

Anybody who saw her humble Trump in the three debates knows she is in full command of her faculties. More so than the whiny immature Donald Trump was, who let out string after string of lies, exaggerations, and rude interruptions.

Hillary won't be indicted because there are no grounds for an indictment. It has nothing to do with her health.
Hillary wasn't indicted because they, i.e. Comey, were never going to.

FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended
Quote:
The FBI released emails Monday confirming that former FBI Director James Comey drafted statements regarding the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before the probe was closed.

The bureau released a file entitled “Drafts of Director Comey’s July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation,” to its Freedom of Information Act website. The file contains an email Comey sent May 2, 2016, to several FBI officials regarding the Clinton email probe, which was referred to internally by the codename “Midyear Exam.”

The draft statement was first revealed in late August by Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The Republicans questioned whether Comey’s draft statement indicated that he had arrived at a conclusion about the Clinton investigation months before he interviewed the former secretary of state and numerous other witnesses. The draft was also prepared before the Justice Department had made immunity deals with Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson....

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." — Ronald Reagan.

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Forget Trump

A draft is just that: a potential final version. Not the final version, which had to, and did, await the various interviews you're clutching the pearls about.

Much ado.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Canadians are so badass!

Blueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debaterBlueneck Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corodon View Post
Hillary wasn't indicted because they, i.e. Comey, were never going to.

FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended
So why is she still not being indicted?