Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   Democracy Forums > Debate > International Affairs

Reply
Share |
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Gooseneck Gooseneck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,874
Reputation: 847
Gooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debater
Default Denmark wants to seize jewelry and cash from refugees

Isn't Denmark one of those really awesome Liberal countries that is way more better than The United States?


Quote:
In recent months, Denmark has taken a fairly harsh stance toward refugees. In September, for example, authorities published an ad in Lebanese newspapers carrying an unmistakable message to foreigners who might think about seeking asylum: Don't come to Denmark.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...c=nl_headlines
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
And make sure to hit Agrabah twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBTime View Post
1) Your link is about persecution of Christians, not religious freedom in general as you claimed.
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:54 AM
PBTime's Avatar
PBTime PBTime is offline
Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mar-A-Fraudo
Posts: 31,339
Reputation: 5295
PBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debater
Default

We have laws against smuggling, and if I'm not mistaken, immigrants must declare all that they are carrying into this country. If they are smuggling in undeclared assets, that's not allowed here either. And undeclared assets, if found, can be seized here as well. Hell, in America a cop can pull you over for a broken tail light and seize all your assets, and most of the time you will never get them back.

But I haven't heard that Denmark is denying entry to any and all Muslims. Have you?
__________________

.

"Camille Paglia calling herself a feminist is sort of like a Nazi saying they're not anti-Semitic." - Gloria Steinem

"Negotiating with President Trump is like negotiating with Jell-O," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)

"Conservatism is the opioid of the greedy." - PBTime

"Blessed are the shithole countries, for they gave us the American dream." - Bono




.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 12-17-2015, 01:55 PM
Gooseneck Gooseneck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,874
Reputation: 847
Gooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debaterGooseneck Master debater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBTime View Post
We have laws against smuggling, and if I'm not mistaken, immigrants must declare all that they are carrying into this country. If they are smuggling in undeclared assets, that's not allowed here either. And undeclared assets, if found, can be seized here as well. Hell, in America a cop can pull you over for a broken tail light and seize all your assets, and most of the time you will never get them back.

But I haven't heard that Denmark is denying entry to any and all Muslims. Have you?
Quote:
Denmark places anti-migrant adverts in Lebanon newspapers warning that benefits will be cut by 50% and asylum seekers must speak Danish to stay there

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tay-there.html
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
And make sure to hit Agrabah twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBTime View Post
1) Your link is about persecution of Christians, not religious freedom in general as you claimed.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 12-18-2015, 02:03 PM
I Like Beer's Avatar
I Like Beer I Like Beer is offline
Krazy Kanuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,794
Reputation: 2487
I Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseneck View Post
Isn't Denmark one of those really awesome Liberal countries that is way more better than The United States?
Yep.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseneck
Is Agrabah a valuable target? Or, a target of opportunity? If so, I say bomb it...twice.
Ah.. it's where Princess Jasmine lives in Disney's Alladin. You should probably bomb it three times.

"It's been an honour to serve in an institution I despise so vehemently."
- John Boehner
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 12-19-2015, 06:33 AM
I Like Beer's Avatar
I Like Beer I Like Beer is offline
Krazy Kanuck
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,794
Reputation: 2487
I Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debaterI Like Beer Master debater
Default

You know what is cool about this thread?

Even Gooseneck knows that what the Danes are proposing is wrong. Let that sink in for a minute.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseneck
Is Agrabah a valuable target? Or, a target of opportunity? If so, I say bomb it...twice.
Ah.. it's where Princess Jasmine lives in Disney's Alladin. You should probably bomb it three times.

"It's been an honour to serve in an institution I despise so vehemently."
- John Boehner
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:51 AM.

...


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright 2006-2016 CrowdGather |  About Democracy Forums |  Advertisers | Investors | Legal | Contact