Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Democracy Forums > Debate > Government, Political Parties and Elections

Share |

Old 07-12-2018, 03:13 PM
I am a stable genius!

sokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debater
Send a message via Yahoo to sokpupet
Default FBI Agent Peter Strzok Defends Himself Against Conspiracies, Wins Applause

I must admit...worth every minute. My question would be if Mr. Gowdy had to seek medical attention for the boot up his ass after that.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-12-2018, 03:23 PM
I am a stable genius!

sokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debatersokpupet Master debater
Default Here's The Moment The Congressional Hearing For FBI Agent Peter Strzok Went Wildly Of

"If you're just tuning in, Louie Gohmert just attacked Peter Strzok for cheating on his wife, in the context of defending Donald Trump. Somewhere Irony is huffing gasoline fumes out of a brown paper bag." ~ John Fugelsang

http://digg.com/video/louie-gohmert-...aring-cheating

Old 07-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Moderation-in-All-things

btthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokpupet View Post
I must admit...worth every minute. My question would be if Mr. Gowdy had to seek medical attention for the boot up his ass after that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANohtXQhkQw
Well now I know why Gowdy and the Chairman did not want this man to finish consecutive sentences. Given latitude, he knows how to string them into weapons of reason and passion.

Old 07-12-2018, 04:56 PM

CdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debater

I think my favorite moment remains the threat to hold Strzok in contempt for refusal (on advice from the FBI's lawyers) to comment at all on an ongoing investigation.

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

"But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war...war never changes." - Narrator, Fallout 3

Old 07-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Moderation-in-All-things

btthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debaterbtthegreat Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdrMike View Post
I think my favorite moment remains the threat to hold Strzok in contempt for refusal (on advice from the FBI's lawyers) to comment at all on an ongoing investigation.
My favorite is when the chairman decides which of the lawyers he gets to confer with and which he does not before answering, only to be reminded by Rep Jackson that as an employee of the FBI and as a representative of the FBI at the hearing, it is the FBI that retain the privilege with respect to his professional conduct as an employee as well, not just him as a private citizen with private counsel. That's why those FBI lawyers were sitting there. The Chairman seemed a little confused how to gel that with his rulings.

Last edited by btthegreat; 07-12-2018 at 05:08 PM..

Old 07-12-2018, 05:11 PM

CdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debaterCdrMike Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by btthegreat View Post
My favorite is when the chairman decides which of the lawyers he gets to confer with and which he does not before answering, only to be reminded by Rep Jackson that as an employee of the FBI and as a representative of the FBI at the hearing, it is the FBI that retain the privilege with respect to his professional conduct as an employee as well, not just him as a private citizen with private counsel. That's why those FBI lawyers were sitting there. The Chairman seemed a little confused how to gel that with his rulings.
Or Trey "I'm An Experienced Prosecutor!" Gowdy playing to the cheap seats by trying to go after Strzok for lying to his wife in a way that would have drawn an objection and likely a talking to from the judge if this were taking place in an actual courtroom.

Not to mention the "No Shit Sherlock" moment from Karen Handel saying that marital infidelity opens a government official to exploitation and even blackmail, which could not have been better written to throw Trump under the bus.

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

"But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war...war never changes." - Narrator, Fallout 3

Old 07-12-2018, 07:17 PM

rcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debaterrcclydeinside Master debater

Is "Trey" short for "traitor"?

Old 07-13-2018, 12:58 AM
I am a stable genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcclydeinside View Post
Is "Trey" short for "traitor"?
Mos Def.