Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Democracy Forums > Debate > Government, Political Parties and Elections

Share |

Old 07-09-2018, 08:46 AM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater
Default Why have Nancy and Maxinw gone silent

They make the very best campaign ads for the Rs, when are they going to crazy again?

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-09-2018, 09:16 AM

Trish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debaterTrish Master debater

Because their fellow Dems have told them to shut the hell up until after the mid-terms! At least that's my opinion. I bet it's pretty well on the money too.

"Since when did Democrats become so judgmental and intolerant?" C. Paglia

“When I look at the political situation now, all I really see is that the Democrats are against the Republicans, the Republicans are against the Democrats, and no one’s really for America.” S. Barclay

"I’m remaining a registered Democrat because I still hope for the reform of my party" C. Paglia

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Old 07-09-2018, 09:37 AM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Because their fellow Dems have told them to shut the hell up until after the mid-terms! At least that's my opinion. I bet it's pretty well on the money too.

That's so sad these two are better than the three stooges.

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com