Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Democracy Forums > Community Lounge > Food, Drink, Gardening, and Emergency Preparation

Share |

Old 01-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Dump Trump

PBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debaterPBTime Master debater
Default Donald Trump's hair secrets revealed in new book, based on Ivanka's descriptions

Trump's hair is like a carefully tended garden... complete with elaborate landscaping and special effects... remember that book of the 70's, "My Secret Garden"? It's nothing like that.

PS-I distinctly recall reading, before the election, that Trump promised to reveal all about his hair secrets if he won the presidency. Another Trump promise broken, but I guess Ivanka is trying to even the score.

The story sort of explains weird photos like this:

What a vain asshole Trump is...

Donald Trump's hair secrets revealed in new book, based on Ivanka's descriptions

Quote:
The “mechanics” behind Donald Trump’s hairstyle are illuminated by his daughter Ivanka Trump in a new book.

The President’s orange-yellow crown is perhaps his best-recognised physical feature. And according to a new book plumbing the inner workings of his presidency, it was also a target of mockery for his daughter and top aide.

Ms Trump “treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others,” Michael Wolff writes in a new book that was excerpted in New York Magazine.

As it turns out, its hue may be influenced by Mr Trump’s personality. Per Ms Trump, the colouring product the President uses darkens the longer it stays on.

“Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blonde hair colour,” Mr Wolff writes in Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

Establishing the President’s hairstyle is more than just a matter of colour, with Ms Trump reportedly described an elaborate process to friends.

Mr Trump starts with “an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction *surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the centre and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray,” Mr Wolff writes.

The White House has already blasted other claims made in the book, lambasting former top campaign strategist and aide Steve Bannon - who is quoted describing a campaign meeting with Russian emissaries as “treasonous” - as someone who “has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” who has “lost his mind”.

"Camille Paglia calling herself a feminist is sort of like a Nazi saying they're not anti-Semitic." - Gloria Steinem

"Negotiating with President Trump is like negotiating with Jell-O," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)

"Conservatism is the opioid of the greedy." - PBTime

"Blessed are the shithole countries, for they gave us the American dream." - Bono

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]