Democracy Forums  
About Us Enab.Stats Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Democracy Forums > Debate > Government, Political Parties and Elections

Share |

Old 08-08-2018, 05:31 PM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater
Default Putnam-de Santis, a laugh riot

No material difference in their positions or relative honesty despite both candidates trying to differentiate themselves as R governor nominee. Tomorrow is the big match featuring Menshevik Graham in the left corner and Green the Bolshevik is the far left corner to see who will get kicked to the curb by the R winner.

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-09-2018, 01:19 PM
I coulda been somebody!

Corodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debaterCorodon Master debater

Sorry, William, but the Laugh King title goes to Bill Nelson, who's out blaming Russians for his coming loss to Scott. He's getting fitted for a tinfoil hat.

Not that he's getting ahead of the facts or anything. Frankly it smells like flop sweat.

(Actually I think he's giving away the principal D talking point after a wave of moral victories for them in November. They are out to discredit our elections in general, and of course, this round, blame Trump and his best bud Putin for it—that justifies impeachment, dontcha know.)

Re the gubernatorial race, I'm sorry two good candidates have to compete, and I hope after August the loser will be totally on board toward November. Putnam got a big head start, but DeSantis has Trump's endorsement. On the other hand, Putnam unlike DeSantis has won a state-wide election.

I think the Democratic nominee will be Gwen Graham, the aw shucks PTA mom, and in November she'll win a great moral victory.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." — Ronald Reagan.

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama.

Old 08-09-2018, 04:49 PM

william the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debaterwilliam the wierd Master debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corodon View Post
Sorry, William, but the Laugh King title goes to Bill Nelson, who's out blaming Russians for his coming loss to Scott. He's getting fitted for a tinfoil hat.

Not that he's getting ahead of the facts or anything. Frankly it smells like flop sweat.

(Actually I think he's giving away the principal D talking point after a wave of moral victories for them in November. They are out to discredit our elections in general, and of course, this round, blame Trump and his best bud Putin for it—that justifies impeachment, dontcha know.)

Re the gubernatorial race, I'm sorry two good candidates have to compete, and I hope after August the loser will be totally on board toward November. Putnam got a big head start, but DeSantis has Trump's endorsement. On the other hand, Putnam unlike DeSantis has won a state-wide election.

I think the Democratic nominee will be Gwen Graham, the aw shucks PTA mom, and in November she'll win a great moral victory.
Graham has a distant chance at winning but the DNC despises her and so do the individual D contributers because she broke with the party line when she thought it bad for her constituents.

Hillary the Hen Hitler

Johnson/Weld

goflyakite558.wordpress.com